This option is currently sold out.
SCENT NOTES: guaiacwood, teak, oud, copaiba balsam, frankincense, cedarwood, black pepper, nutmeg, choya loban, nagarmotha, sandalwood, smoke, myrrh and vetiver
DETAILS: Cold incense and woods burning in the distance of a frozen modern terrain. Targa harnesses earth's primal smoke and restructures it to feel fresh and contemporary in our ever evolving world.
- Lid may act as burner
- Travels well
- 20+ cones per tin
- Burn time: 20 min approx.
- Lasts 2-4 hours (medium size room)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS: Taiga for Zola Jesus
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.