They have clothes just like ours,
And they have the same shoes and the same laces,
And they have the same charms and the same graces,
And they have the same heads and same faces...
But not in the
-Shel Silverstein Ouds, and spices, and flowers, and plants.
Burn incense outside under the stars with your alien friends.
2 CONES EACH OF THE FOLLOWING INCENSE SCENTS: AI - Geranium + Moss
TARGA - Oud + Incense
IZBA - Lavender + Wood
TILDE - Agarwood + Sage
PLOOM - Tobacco + Gardenia
HEKKES - Flower Nectar + Oud
NAHK - Leather + Cinnamon Leaf
TENOVERSIX - Desert Flower + Oceanside Wood
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.