This option is currently sold out.
SCENT NOTES: Frankincense, Apricot, Rhododendron Leaf, Cedarwood
DETAILS: The elite dine on apricots and champagne as a general citizen inhales electrostatic sparkles long into the night. Dystopia never smelled so good.
Luminescent apricot blends with sparkling electric rhododendron leaf over a bed of palatial balmy frankincense resin. Verdant lush freshness delicately contrasts with intoxicatingly reverent incense and wood.
- Lid acts as burner
- 20+ cones per tin
- Burning time: 15 min approx.
- Scent longevity: 2-6 hours (medium size room)
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.