This option is currently sold out.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS BLOOD COUNTESS
SCENT NOTES: dragon’s blood resin, frankincense, benzoin, spices and dust
DETAILS: Mars is a terrestrial incense consisting of imaginary resins and spices from the red planet. Our rovers traverse the rocky terrain searching for signs of alien life within the silica regolith. Mars smells of warm red spicy things with a bright and dusty incense at its core. Believe it or not, our team of Martians hand form every cone in the image of Olympus Mons, the largest volcano in our solar system.
- Lid may act as burner
- 20+ cones per tin
- Natural essential oils
- Natural bamboo charcoal cone
- Reusable/recyclable packaging
- Travels well + Perfect gift
- Burn time: 20 min approx.
- Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.