This option is currently sold out.
SCENT NOTES: Nootka cypress, oak, amyris, cypriol, scotch whisky, damp ash, vanilla, leather
THE STORY: Sometimes bad things can be good. The smell of too much whisky and cigarettes on a musty wool shirt. The smell of a burning building and the damp ashes left behind. The smell of a leather chair whose springs have lost their bounce. The smell of rotting bark from a tree that fell decades before it's time. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and life is too short for perfection.
- 20+ cones per tin
- Burning time: 20 min
- Scent longevity: 2-4 hours (medium size room)
HOW TO BURN CONE INCENSE
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.