AI INCENSE PYRES
SCENT NOTES: geranium, rose stem, moss, mint
DETAILS: Pronounced "eye". There's a modern elegance about this ultra green scent. Geranium's dark lush flora casts it's rosey scent over perfectly symmetrical marble pathways. The soil is rich and never goes without water. The summer is cooled by the shade of architecture.
- Lid may act as burner
- 20+ cones per tin
- Natural essential oils
- Natural bamboo charcoal cone
- Reusable/recyclable packaging
- Travels well + perfect gift
- Burn time: 20 min approx.
- Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium sized room)
1. Select a heat resistant burner such as a traditional cone incense burner, stone, seashell, tile or dish.
2. Place burner on a stable surface away from flamable objects, children and pets.
3. Carefully light the tip of the cone and let burn for 10 to 15 seconds until an ember has formed and then blow out.
4. Allow to smoke until the cone has burned all the way through.
5. Dispose of ash in water to prevent risk of fire.
6. Keep your burner clean by scooping ash or washing away residue. Salt and sand make great bases for your burner.